Glendalough House, Annamoe, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Glendalough Estates Limited., 10 New Street, Carrick-On-Suir, Co. Tipperary, Ireland, CRO number 49801
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to and use of the site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws that, by accessing and browsing the site, the user accepts, without limitation or qualification.
Glendalough House and Glendalough Estates Limited are the proprietors of all logos and trademarks associated with the Glendalough House and related products brand. Users should assume that all that is contained within the site is copyrighted unless otherwise stated and may not be used without the written permission of Glendalough House or other relevant proprietor.
The Terms and Conditions set out below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet or the World-wide Web, apply to all site users.
Glendalough House maintains this site for entertainment, information, education, and communication purposes only. Users may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial use only provided they also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Users may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Glendalough House written permission.
Access to and use of the site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the site, the user accepts, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that any other agreements between the user and Glendalough House are superseded with respect to the subject matter hereof.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The information set forth in the site, which concerns any services or products (including but not limited to Glendalough House products), is applicable worldwide.
2. Users should assume that everything seen or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Glendalough House. Glendalough House neither warrants nor represents that use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Glendalough House.
3. The information contained in the site is intended for entertainment purposes and the views and opinions expressed therein are not necessarily those of Glendalough House.
4. While Glendalough House uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, Glendalough House makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Glendalough House assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site, nor for the cancellation of any event advertised.
5. Use of and browsing in the site are at the user's own risk. Neither Glendalough House, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the users access to, or use of, the site, save in the case of fraud, gross negligence, personal injury or death.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to all users.
Glendalough House also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, the user's computer equipment or other property on account of the user's access to, use of, or browsing in the site or the user's downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Glendalough House. The use of these images by the user, or any other third parties authorized by the former, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Glendalough House and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Glendalough House or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Glendalough House will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. Certain hypertext links in this site will lead to sites that are not under the control Glendalough House. Glendalough House has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the nature or the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site.
Glendalough House accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of any site to which a hypertext link exists and gives no representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the information on such sites.
Linking to the site, off-site pages or other sites and in particular downloading computer programs from certain sites, may risk infringing copyright, introduce computer viruses into the user's own system and is at the user's own risk and without the permission of Glendalough House.
10. Although Glendalough House may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the site, Glendalough House is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site. The user is prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Glendalough House will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Glendalough House to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. Glendalough House may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Users are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which they are bound. The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Republic of Ireland. By using the site, users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Ireland in the event of any dispute.
Copyright © 2014 Glendalough House. All rights reserved.